[ROM] CM7.2 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 3/9 zvd only

mvbadboyjr

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] CM7.2 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 11-20-2011

Ok, Flash this build.prop zip file in recovery and see if it makes a difference. I took out a few lines that could be the problem.

thanks that did smooth it out a bit most of it just seems to be poor service out here and not the rom i appologise

kusanagi-sama

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site

Apparently the boot animation isn't working properly this release. I select a boot animation to preview, and then preview it. All it does is run the default boot animation, same goes with using the new animation. After rebooting, it just shows the animation that comes with this rom.

newbk

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

I 'updated' to zvh but missed the customization of CM7. There simply isn't a better lock screen out there. So yeah, I reverted to zvd and am back on CM7. One thing that was nice about Your Mom Rom was being able to auto push files via bluetooth i.e. not having to accept each transfer on my phone. It was kind of nice just pushing files over to my phone without having to pick it up, unlock it, swipe, swipe, accept. Is there a setting I am missing in CM7 that will allow me to do that?

Last edited:

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Apparently the boot animation isn't working properly this release. I select a boot animation to preview, and then preview it. All it does is run the default boot animation, same goes with using the new animation. After rebooting, it just shows the animation that comes with this rom.

EDIT: should work now.

Bootanimation chooser fix. Wipe cache first, then flash this in recovery. And
report back please. It should work now. I'll update the main file and upload
with the fix. http://www.mediafire.com/?m621ds5supaxglz

Last edited:
Reactions: CardcaptorRLH85

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

12-7 barebones uploaded. Has the bootanimation chooser fixed. See the first post. thanks,

Edit: noticed the auto brightness button sticking came back. Be sure to uncheck dim in the notification button options.

12-6 bootanimation fixer patch. Boot into recovery, wipe cache, and flash. http://www.mediafire.com/?m621ds5supaxglz

Last edited:

jmrwbilly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I've been having a issue dialing out since going to 11/20 update, it seems to be with onlya couple numbers, tryed updating prl, didn't work... Any ideas

weenerdog3443

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
You will need the stock ZVD recovery to do a complete factory wipe, including the radio. There are guides at the top of this forum. This step is also preemptive of a warranty or service plan claim with Sprint in the event that does not fix it, where you would need to have stock everything. If this portion doesn't run on stock ZVD, then it won't run on anything. If your phone is broken or the data plan for which you are paying is not available in your area, you should probably have a chat with them.

Well full wipe to stock didnt do it. Said for s n giggles go to zvh and b I had all my data back. Dont know why it wouldnt work on zvd any more I tried everything. So now im on yourmomrom, sorry guys buut until cm7 goes to zvh I cant ruun it. I miss it already

the_maplebar

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

I have the latest Swype beta working. The configuration changed since I was on Reborn, no I have to go into the settings on the stock Android keyboard and select a different keyboard.

On3wheels

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Having a problem getting swype to work. It installs, took a reboot directly after enabling it to get it to stick.. now I can't select it as input method. It just closes the dialog without changing anything. Anyone confirm this? Or is successful

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

I've had similar issues with swype in the past. I just formatted all and re flashed. Problem solved...hell 98 percent of all problems are fixed that way.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

carole6m

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] CM7.2 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 12-8-2011

So I've been using the 11-20 build for a while and everything was fine. But just now when I was able to flash the new ROM, my computer won't recognize my phone. It charges but nothing shows up. Adb devices doesn't list it either. I tried the mount usb storage in recovery but there's only the option to unmount. Tried reinstalling the LG drivers, didn't help. I remember it was showing up a few days ago and I haven't done anything to my phone in a while. How do I get it to show up in my computer? Thanks!

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM] CM7.2 Port for Optimus S by thekraven 12-8-2011

Do you have another usb cable to try?

In Xionia recovery, Under Mounts and Storage, there should be a mount USB storage at the bottom of the list. This should trigger windows to view files.

Only major difference between the 11/20 build is the recompiled 3.3 kernel.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jameszang48