[ROM][CM9][ICS][4.0.4] Cyanogenmod 9, Android ICS 4.0.4

Oathkeeper1212

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Oath keeper, does thus also fix the wifi?

Sent from my LG-p505 using Android Central Forums

I don't know if adfad666 uploaded the wifi patch yet, I'll check it out, but IT BUILT!
EDIT: The build I'm making now does fix wifi, and I will test it to make sure. Also, color banding is partially fixed as well.
Sent from my LG-p505 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

5dPZ

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Update on jelly bean, I've began building haha, so hephappy uploaded a crucial error fix, and also uploaded color banding fixes! ;) so I'm patching it up now and will build again, hopefully with no errors. And if anyone grumbles that I'm taking the spotlight away from arjen, he ASKED me to begin building, so please don't.

Sent from my LG-p505 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe time for a new thread? :cool:

juank747

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Guys, this is great... im amazed, it works perfectly, everything!! i'll test it for the nex days, but until now it looks and works excellent

5dPZ

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I would like to say that I am very happy with current ROM/kernel combination Arjen and others have been working on. It is super stable, bug free and ultra fast; I would imagine this is as good as an ICS ROM can be; I will stick with what I have until the new JB ROM is out..:)

juank747

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi there, its me again, reporting about the behavior of Arjen's CNM 9 Rom in my own lg p505. Yesterday, after download it, i flashed it inmediately, and started to test everything (you know, wifi, bluetooth, camera, earphones, google services, navigation, data services, etc). I found just an issue with the video. It records in mp4 format, not in 3gp like it used to do with the carrier kernel, and the videos were not playable, even the miniature of the file in the gallery was missing!

Anyway, I have solved it by installing another media player, (MX Player) and the videos are now fully playable but the miniatures are still missing and it takes few instants to load the video. That was all, nothing else gave me any trouble, even the battery life is normal, no reboot bugs and all the apps works fine (except the panoramic mode of the camera that doesn't work, just as Arjen told us). Un gran saludo a todos desde Colombia :) :cool:

car350

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi there, its me again, reporting about the behavior of Arjen's CNM 9 Rom in my own lg p505. Yesterday, after download it, i flashed it inmediately, and started to test everything (you know, wifi, bluetooth, camera, earphones, google services, navigation, data services, etc). I found just an issue with the video. It records in mp4 format, not in 3gp like it used to do with the carrier kernel, and the videos were not playable, even the miniature of the file in the gallery was missing!

Anyway, I have solved it by installing another media player, (MX Player) and the videos are now fully playable but the miniatures are still missing and it takes few instants to load the video. That was all, nothing else gave me any trouble, even the battery life is normal, no reboot bugs and all the apps works fine (except the panoramic mode of the camera that doesn't work, just as Arjen told us). Un gran saludo a todos desde Colombia :) :cool:

DUDE!!!! Where are you from??? Im from barranquilla

Sent from my LG-p505 using Android Central Forums

jdub55

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
OK, so i have a problem. I'm using an lg thrive, and i installed the newest lg phoenix rom onto my phone. everything works like dream, its about way faster than the Kang rom I was using before, but i don't get a cell signal (don't know about 3g/2g as i don't have a data plan) do i need a baseband fix, and if so, where do i find one? (I don't want to flash the new baseband because i would like to be able to easily revert to froyo) maybe i should just wait for jelly bean...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juliecoch