Samsung trade in is horrible

gizzyman

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I was going to trade in my daughters s9+ for the s10+ using the samsung trade in, at t he last minute decided against it because she has small cracks on the screen, so instead I sent in an extra s8+ hoping they would just take it and adjust the difference...they wont do it...so they sent back my phone...but I didnt get my phone back, I sent them a verizon phone, I got back a sprint phone..whose ever phone it was and got rejected there was nothing wrong with it, its in great shape, I just wanted my verizon one back!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Actually, aside from the label, the only differences are:

The Sprint variant is missing LTE bands 18 and 19 (which aren't used, as far as I know), but the Verizon variant is missing bands 1, 12, 17, 25, 26 (and at least band 12 is pretty common).

Rodney Willis

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Actually, aside from the label, the only differences are:

The Sprint variant is missing LTE bands 18 and 19 (which aren't used, as far as I know), but the Verizon variant is missing bands 1, 12, 17, 25, 26 (and at least band 12 is pretty common).

I have a note 9 I got from Samsung thought about trading it in for s10 plus . But I have to still pay the difference on the note and pay off the s10 so I just decided to wait

anon(10181084)

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
I was going to trade in my daughters s9+ for the s10+ using the samsung trade in, at t he last minute decided against it because she has small cracks on the screen, so instead I sent in an extra s8+ hoping they would just take it and adjust the difference...they wont do it...so they sent back my phone...but I didnt get my phone back, I sent them a verizon phone, I got back a sprint phone..whose ever phone it was and got rejected there was nothing wrong with it, its in great shape, I just wanted my verizon one back!
That is awful! That is NOT how a company should do business. Have you tried talking to their support about this?

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

so you sent in a Verizon version and they sent back a Sprint version?then its not yours...
so you actually sent 2 phones(s9+ and s8) to Samsung USA?

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have a note 9 I got from Samsung thought about trading it in for s10 plus . But I have to still pay the difference on the note and pay off the s10 so I just decided to wait

if you can just wait for Note 10...Note 9 to S10 Plus isnt gonna be a big difference(unless youre in the US you can get the SD version)and you plan on getting the "ultimate" version...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire