Seidio Desktop Charging Cradles (Now Available!)

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Seidio has updated their website to show two desktop cradles for use with the Thunderbolt.

Docking Station with Charger

Docking Station

Update: NOW IN STOCK

Edit: I contacted Seidio regarding an HTC Thunderbolt window mount and this is the e-mail I received back.

Thank you for contacting us at Seidio Inc and taking interest in our product. Our product group is working to have a full line of products HTC Thunderbolt including a Innotraveler Car Kit. However, we currently do not have an eta. We suggest that you visit seidioonline.com for future product updates. In addition, you may send an email to htcmecha@seidio.com to receive new letters promotional codes and updates for that product.

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

Last edited:

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Cool. So there is a $10 charge for the wall charger, that's the difference between the two of them? Just making sure because I'd rather have the $30 version if that's all. Also, I'm sure you can get some other brand cases in there. Can't wait to see some reviews.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Cool. So there is a $10 charge for the wall charger, that's the difference between the two of them? Just making sure because I'd rather have the $30 version if that's all. Also, I'm sure you can get some other brand cases in there. Can't wait to see some reviews.

Yes, good catch! I misread it and assumed that the more expensive one was made for the cases. Both of these docks are identical other than the inclusion of a charger.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Awesome find. I don't have to remove my Active X case just to get it charged. (Not like I remove it every time I charge it.) Hehe

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
I've been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for this...lol! I hope they get it out soon. I plan to buy two of them.

I already have the Seidio spare battery charger (and the spare battery charger that came with my spare batteries), so I'm perfectly fine with the cradle not having a spare charger built in.

Ricom1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully this means that their vehicle dock is close behind...I'd like to switch to the seido case but not at the expense of not being able to use my navigation!

So, they come out with the vehicle dock and all at once I'll buy the case, the clip, the car dock, and the desk dock.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully this means that their vehicle dock is close behind...I'd like to switch to the seido case but not at the expense of not being able to use my navigation!

So, they come out with the vehicle dock and all at once I'll buy the case, the clip, the car dock, and the desk dock.

That's what I'm hoping too as I can't use my stock car mount anymore since I bought a Surface case. I have read the specifications for their other phones which have a car dock and they claim to have built in vibration reducer of some sort. It was more of a "no vibration" wording though so one can only hope.

Nidaja

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
OMG I'm SOOOOO excited about this news!!!!!

Seidio makes the best stuff for phones.

Now, just get a car dock that fits over their cases, and I'm in hog heaven :D

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I spotted these today! Anyone one know if this still puts the phone into the landscape view when docked.

I'm pretty sure it does as I couldn't imagine Seidio would make the dock a landscape dock and not have the phone go into landscape.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I have to send my Surface case back because it's either broken upon arrival or just not made to the standards I'm used to from Seidio. I kept hearing how difficult the case was to remove but in my case it's far too easy to remove. The latch on the back is clicked in place and I can remove it by applying minimal pressure to the sides. I guess it's no big deal as I got the creaking in my battery door to stop by applying some electrical tape on bottom of the battery door on each side. My main reason to use the Surface was the annoyance which is now gone.

But this thread isn't about that but rather the docking station and possibly the future release of the car mount. I just figured I'd throw my two cents in on the case and maybe someone here who has a Surface could let me know if it was indeed broken or if my issue is by design. I can't wait for thedesktop dock though as it's half the price of the OEM dock and unlike the OEM dock we'll actually see it before the HTC Thunderbolt 2 arrives.

LOL

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one last night. Can't wait!

What shipping method? I would like to know some opinions on the cradle before mine arrives. I have no idea when my cradle will be arriving as I chose the free USPS shipping. I'm becoming cheap lately and prefer not to overpay for FedEX or UPS if I can avoid it. :-$

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
Sorry, I chose free shipping too. I never pay more than I have to for shipping...lol. besides, usps usually only takes 3 days anyway and they can lock it in my secure mailbox. I can't imagine a phone dock ever being important enough for express shipping. I lived without it for over two months already...lol!

Ricom1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I choose the cheap method and it says it'll be here (estimated) on Monday. I ordered it yesterday (Wednesday).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newuser93939