Share the leaked Froyo goodness HERE

fillossofer

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Battery life is terrible. I sure hope the official version is better than what I'm seeing from the leaked Froyo. I'm using a stock battery and have all of my settings the same way I did before the update and I'm running out by 3:00PM. I used to be able to make it through the day (at least until 9:00-10PM) so I'm losing six hours of battery life. When I look at what is using the battery it says "android system - 91%". I see others posting similar findings, anyone find a fix?

rosariorose9

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Battery life is terrible. I sure hope the official version is better than what I'm seeing from the leaked Froyo. I'm using a stock battery and have all of my settings the same way I did before the update and I'm running out by 3:00PM. I used to be able to make it through the day (at least until 9:00-10PM) so I'm losing six hours of battery life. When I look at what is using the battery it says "android system - 91%". I see others posting similar findings, anyone find a fix?

Boy, that's great to hear. From bad to worse...:eek:

FD2

Shadow Lurker
Aug 9, 2009
Visit site

You can't compare a hacked up test based Rom to an official OTA update.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards