T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Yeah but you can't tell people to exchange their Note 7 for an S7 Edge from one side of your mouth and then also tell people that you can get a loaner S7 Edge and swap out for Note 7 from the other, either.

Or maybe the email they got today was you cant sell to new customers. Only people bringing in loaners and old Notes

alwilliam

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
I'm in central NJ, just called the corporate store that I go to and they confirmed they have received the replacements and will be available tomorrow. I'll be there as soon as they open.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
One local said they'd email me when the replacements are available for pickup. She said they got 9 in, all black and blue ones. Need to do the sku's.

oldskoolstyle70

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
The problem is that since day 1 T-mobile was telling people to hold onto their defective units until new ones came in. Then shortly after they started the loaner program.

So that is why I am thinking they will be sending out text messages or emails to everyone that still has their defective units telling them to go to your local store to pick up new unit. Get them off the street first.

I think this is how it will play out.
I have my original note plus the loaner. I switched back to my Note today before calling 611. May have helped with the warranty exchange process.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else notice T-mobile has taken the Note 7 off its webpage. No longer available to purchase.

That email stores got today had to say only exchanges allowed no new sales.

oldskoolstyle70

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I never got a text.
Here is what I got earlier today. Obviously crossed out the order number.
db612e5aedf24cdfa4625e7ff0310e37.jpg

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else notice T-mobile has taken the Note 7 off its webpage. No longer available to purchase.

That email stores got today had to say only exchanges allowed no new sales.

Yeah -- new sales are a no go right now. Samsung and them are trying to handle the exchanges first before allowing new buyers.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I don't see how orders didn't go through unless you didn't receive a confirmation email and text message stating that your replacement device is being processed and that's it's shipping to the selected store

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
What is weird is I literally just got off the phone with customer care . They started to tell me they had to send the phone to the store as an order for pickup but halfway through the process they said they just received an update for all people to go into the stores to do the exchange and that an order was not required this was like 3 minutes ago

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I just called a tmobile and said I never had a note 7, heard they were available and when could I get one and wanted to buy one, they said Wednesday. I said again I didn't have one and wanted to upgrade and he said come in Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.