My phone is starting to act up.

mpgo4th

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Tonight at my kids basketball practice I kept hearing a faint ringing. Like the old phone ringtone. I finally realized it was me. My DNA was ringing in my pocket at about half volume and it would'nt stop. I tried everything to shut it up but in the end powering down was the only way. Anyone else have this happen to them. Hope the new update takes car of this it its a known problem.

bballboy32591

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes! This happened to me at the office a couple of weeks ago and I was freaking out for a while thinking it was someone else's phone, but it ended up being my DNA. I have no idea why it happened or what it was, but it only happened that one time and has never happened to me since after a reboot.

bravefencer

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Same thing here. Actually had it happen to me three times since I've gotten the phone. I contacted HTC and they said if it happens again to do a factory reset. If it happens again after that send it in and they'll replace it.

mpgo4th

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I did the reset. I called vzw. As always they have never heard of this happening. The update did not address this issue. I returned the DNA and I'm back on iOS. It's not my first choice but it works. Good luck to all and I hope this phone does well for vzw. I really like the htc but I can't just keep hoping the bugs get fixed while I need the phone to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty