[ROM]{ICS] Oxygen 3.0 for LS670 ZVD

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Well, you could probably just dirty flash the rom again (without wiping everything) and all would be well. The things you need fixed are baked into the base rom, and it shouldn't wipe your data.

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
So it appears that the only thing not working is OTA updater? Do we still need to flash a fix for the camcorder feature? Sry, paged back through and didn't see a definite answer.

gingerc76

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I finally flashed this again today, the only issue now is that it says my wi-fi is on but it's not on the status bar; you know where the time battery etc is located. I tried rebooting & still no go :-\

gingerc76

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I finally flashed this again today, the only issue now is that it says my wi-fi is on but it's not on the status bar; you know where the time battery etc is located. I tried rebooting & still no go :-\

Never mind I got it to work :p

Sent from my LG-LS670 oh hush

Thraeryn

DEVASTATOR
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Never mind I got it to work :p

HOW?! Please, please, never be a part of the crowd that has an issue, finds a way to fix it, and doesn't let a single, solitary other soul know WHAT THAT WAY WAS. ;) Even if it's something like "rebooted twice" or "turned wifi off, airplane on/off, wifi on", that's knowledge someone else can and will use. :D

daisychopper

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey all!

I flashed this rom and I really like it, but I'm having connectivity issues. Often, I'll have 3G but the icon will be grey instead of blue (which I believe means it's connected to data, but it can't connect to Google's servers?), and it appears to be having a tough time keeping my gmail and email (MS Outlook) up to date. I tried re-flashing (full wipe) and I tried flipping between Airplane mode and back, but it just seems to have a lousy connection. It also can't seem to keep the clock on the lock screen and the notification bar updated, either. I was in the CAI thread, where some people mentioned the same issue, but nobody mentioned a fix.

And, truth be told, there was a time when it was working flawlessly, but I foolishly decided to try to get the visual voicemail app working and it seems I flew too close to the sun, and all these connectivity issues started cropping up. So, I flashed my nandroid recovery and lost VM, but managed to maintain the connectivity issues :(

Any thoughts? I'm sorry if that's vague - if there's some specific information I can give you, just let me know what it is (and maybe how to get it).

Also, as a side note, does anyone know what "Factory Reset" does in Cannibal Recovery (not in ICS)? How is it different than the Pre-Flash Wipe option? I can't imagine it restores stock recovery / loses root, would it?

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey all!

I flashed this rom and I really like it, but I'm having connectivity issues. Often, I'll have 3G but the icon will be grey instead of blue (which I believe means it's connected to data, but it can't connect to Google's servers?), and it appears to be having a tough time keeping my gmail and email (MS Outlook) up to date. I tried re-flashing (full wipe) and I tried flipping between Airplane mode and back, but it just seems to have a lousy connection. It also can't seem to keep the clock on the lock screen and the notification bar updated, either. I was in the CAI thread, where some people mentioned the same issue, but nobody mentioned a fix.

And, truth be told, there was a time when it was working flawlessly, but I foolishly decided to try to get the visual voicemail app working and it seems I flew too close to the sun, and all these connectivity issues started cropping up. So, I flashed my nandroid recovery and lost VM, but managed to maintain the connectivity issues :(

Any thoughts? I'm sorry if that's vague - if there's some specific information I can give you, just let me know what it is (and maybe how to get it).

Also, as a side note, does anyone know what "Factory Reset" does in Cannibal Recovery (not in ICS)? How is it different than the Pre-Flash Wipe option? I can't imagine it restores stock recovery / loses root, would it?

In cot factory reset formats /data /cache /sd-ext and /.android_secure

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running Mirrage on LS670ZVJ Baseband

gingerc76

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
HOW?! Please, please, never be a part of the crowd that has an issue, finds a way to fix it, and doesn't let a single, solitary other soul know WHAT THAT WAY WAS. ;) Even if it's something like "rebooted twice" or "turned wifi off, airplane on/off, wifi on", that's knowledge someone else can and will use. :D

It worked well. I just forgot to check the wifi settings. I'm such a noob. Well I'm not used to the settings on ics like I am to gingerbread and froyo :eek:

gingerc76

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey all!

That's strange, mine seems to be fine. Unless it's on the network's end. Have you done a full wipe and then reflashed the rom? Have you reflashed the rom without the visual voicemail?

Last edited:

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
That's strange, mine seems to be fine. Unless it's on the network's end. When you do a factory reset, it's supposed to wipe out everything before you flash a rom so not to have whatevers leftover from the other rom you had before.

A factory reset does NOT wipe everything. It leaves the system and boot completely intact! So when moving between OS versions you can run into issues.

gingerc76

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Ok noob question, since I'm using this rom what baseband am I on? :p
Probably wouldn't matter since I'd be getting rid of this phone sometime next month :D

gingerc76

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
A factory reset does NOT wipe everything. It leaves the system and boot completely intact! So when moving between OS versions you can run into issues.
I realized that. I was actually trying to delete that post:banghead:

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

daisychopper

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
That's strange, mine seems to be fine. Unless it's on the network's end. Have you done a full wipe and then reflashed the rom? Have you reflashed the rom without the visual voicemail?

Yeah I figure it must be fine for most people because I see threads about how well the ROM works. I tried all the wiping/flashing combinations I could think of; I did a full wipe but didn't wipe boot and dalvik, so I thought maybe that was the problem; wiped again this time with boot and dalvik, didn't mess with VM anymore. Maybe I should try doing that factory reset?

I don't think it's the network; I actually just flashed back to Reborn ROM because I noticed my phone hadn't bothered to get any of my emails overnight and got a little fed up with the whole thing, and everything is running smoothly so far. (Very smoothly - that ROM is so good).

For what it's worth, I was having these issues on CAI, which is what prompted me to switch to Oxygen in the first place, and it was working for quite a while. It was just after I tried to get VM working that everything went to hell.

gingerc76

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I figure it must be fine for most people because I see threads about how well the ROM works. I tried all the wiping/flashing combinations I could think of; I did a full wipe but didn't wipe boot and dalvik, so I thought maybe that was the problem; wiped again this time with boot and dalvik, didn't mess with VM anymore. Maybe I should try doing that factory reset?

I don't think it's the network; I actually just flashed back to Reborn ROM because I noticed my phone hadn't bothered to get any of my emails overnight and got a little fed up with the whole thing, and everything is running smoothly so far. (Very smoothly - that ROM is so good).

For what it's worth, I was having these issues on CAI, which is what prompted me to switch to Oxygen in the first place, and it was working for quite a while. It was just after I tried to get VM working that everything went to hell.

Reborn rom was great. I had that for awhile but got tired of the boot lag. It took literally 5 minutes for my phone to start. But I switched over to sRom and it was better for me than reborn. Then switched over to oxygen to experience the ics on my phone. I love it but you have to always make sure to do a full wipe as I was told or certain things won't work. Ugh had to modify this post because I got interrupted lol :D

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to get Chrome to work on this? I tried doing this fix, but the market is still saying Chrome isn't compatible with my device.

StumDroid

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to get Chrome to work on this? I tried doing this fix, but the market is still saying Chrome isn't compatible with my device.

I'm pretty sure Chrome doesn't work on armv6 processor, which is what our phone has. So their isn't a way to use chrome

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Silas178

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Help! Please! I just flashed this From and when it booted up my phone stopped charging about phone says the battery is discharging even though the charger is plugged in any help is appreciated

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums