[ROM]{ICS] Oxygen 3.0 for LS670 ZVD

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
You will have to decompile Eri.XML and edit the carrier label text, recompile, and put it back in the zip.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

StumDroid

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Does the Camcorder work on this? I use it and it works fine til I stop recording and it'll just freeze and force close. Is this a known problem? Or maybe a bad flash cause some other Roms have done this before. I skateboard so I'd love to be able to use the Camcorder!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

StumDroid

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Sorry see it in original post! Will flash the Patch and see what happens ;)

Edit: Worked and can now record my skating once again ;) have to use MX Player to watch them cause the stock gallery says sorry cannot play video but it takes them perfectly! OXYGEN ROM FTW! You The Kraven are Amazing! Thanks for such a nice Rom! Much appreciated from everyone on the V and S!
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Well that takes that out of my capability lol

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

What do you want to change it to?

Also, my bugs:

* Music can stop playing, or glitch sound for a bit.

* Can't view videos in Gallery(Is it due to VideoCam?)

Edit:

* Play store apps hang on downloading sometimes

* Idk if its just me, but my phone was vibrating like a phone call, but with no answer or deny. It was vibrating, but still acting like it wasn't. I clicked home and phone, it wouldn't open.

*Just suffered a freeze then a reboot

@TheKraven, Does your phone lockup, or freeze ever?

Last edited:

Maybe102

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Could not get WiFi tether to work foxfi or settings way... kinda deal breaker since its my primary internet connection any work arounds?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

gillist419

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
just want to say thanks. this is a great rom. looking forward to improvements. Will report any bugs.

EDIT:
Ok. Clock lag patch DID NOT work. At least for me. (EDIT EDIT: it worked for a while but now the lag is back.)

I am getting a problem. The touch response of the screen is acting funny. When trying to type text my finger will hit one button but the phone thinks I'm hitting different buttons. Also, when scrolling up and down a web page using the browsers sometimes the phone thinks I'm using two fingers and will start zooming in and out.

I've tried calibrating the keyboard in the keyboard settings and that doesn't seem to help. I've also tried to overclock/underclock the cpu using many different settings and that doesn't help.

I have flashed your Cold as Ice rom, and it gives me the same problem. Both roms I cleaned flashed a couple of times and I still get the same problem.

I'm coming from hydrorom 1.1. (Did not have any problems with). But first I went back to stock, and ZVD. Then rooted the phone again. Custom recovery. Wiped phone. Flashed your roms.

Hope to get this figured out.

Last edited:

memsman

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,
Could I just dirty flash this over CAI A18B, or because the kernels differ, would I need to do a full on wipe?

Do a backup (sms as well) and try it.
It worked for me. Just had to remove an update from superuser.

Maybe102

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Kraven is there a work around for WiFi tether I really liked the Rom just need tethering. :confused::banghead:

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey kraven

Bug:
Watching YouTube but at random times freezes and reboots. Overclocked and not overclock