[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

nichobrooks

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 6/26 ZVD basesband Alpha16

quick question guys, the problem that some times the phone goes into a comma, its idle and then it won't respond and the only way to bring it back is pulling the battery, this issue is the "deep sleep" right?

No, deep sleep is something else. (cpu ramps down to conserve battery when phone is idle)

So, what is that comma issue, I know i'm not the only one experiencing it.

Thanks!

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Can't install 16E with Xionia.. installing 2/7 CM7 and installing CWMT or COT recovery to flash.. probably COT...

Just thought I'd report my bug.. ;)

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Will delete boot animation and see if that fixes the problem of not booting due to not enough space.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Will delete boot animation and see if that fixes the problem of not booting due to not enough space.

Don't bother. It is the asserts, unless you want to change those too.

Get COT, it has so many other features over the deprecated Xionia and CWMT.

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Don't bother. It is the asserts, unless you want to change those too.

Get COT, it has so many other features over the deprecated Xionia and CWMT.

Got COT, wiped system, data, cache, boot; installed with no zip problems; install iScream v1; flashed G'apps (the big file) and it won't get past the LG boot, won't even make it into CM9 boot animation.

Did I do something wrong? I read the OP, flashed with Sig. Verif. OFF and I still can't get it past LG logo...

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Got COT, wiped system, data, cache, boot; installed with no zip problems; install iScream v1; flashed G'apps (the big file) and it won't get past the LG boot, won't even make it into CM9 boot animation.

Did I do something wrong? I read the OP, flashed with Sig. Verif. OFF and I still can't get it past LG logo...

Try this.
Restore stock vd backup considering u have one
Boot into is
Reboot recovery
Flash Cai
Flash gapps
Boot
Then flash iscream
for some reason I think iscream is the problem

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

A few of us have this issue. Look above for my post with the logcat and see if yours looks like that. I would not flash any kernel on here but thekraven's 15 or 16, unless you want more trouble. You know the KISS principal? :D

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

A few of us have this issue. Look above for my post with the logcat and see if yours looks like that. I would not flash any kernel on here but thekraven's 15 or 16, unless you want more trouble. You know the KISS principal? :D

Before I read this post, I used adb push to push Alpha16 (not A16E) to my sdcard, then I rebooted to recovery, wiped system, data, boot, and cache and install A16 and G'Apps no face.. Then Rebooted...

EDIT - H**l Yeah!! I did not install ANY kernal and it has booted!

Here's what I did in order...

Rebooted into Cannibal Open Touch 1.2 Recovery (The LATEST)
Wiped System
Wiped Boot
Wiped Cache
Wiped Data
Toggled Signature Verification to OFF
Installed Alpha16 (NOT 16E)
Installed Google Applications from the OP (NO FACE; the biggest file)
Rebooted

I did not flash any kernel, not thekraven's, not drew's... I did NOT flash ANY kernel.

I also think iScream is the problem with the ROM not booting. Try NOT flashing any kernel..

3G works on BOOT!

Last edited:

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Before I read this post, I used adb push to push Alpha16 (not A16E) to my sdcard, then I rebooted to recovery, wiped system, data, boot, and cache and install A16 and G'Apps no face.. Then Rebooted...

I am still on 15f, since 16, 16b, 16c, 16d or 16e work for me. Guess is there was a slight hardware change and just a few of us are affected. Seems you can flash all 16 iterations, or none. :(

thekraven suggested deleting boot animation zip and flashing with signature off, that still does not work for me.

Last edited:

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

EDIT - H**l Yeah!! I did not install ANY kernal and it has booted!

Here's what I did in order...

Rebooted into Cannibal Open Touch 1.2 Recovery (The LATEST)
Wiped System
Wiped Boot
Wiped Cache
Wiped Data
Toggled Signature Verification to OFF
Installed Alpha16 (NOT 16E)
Installed Google Applications from the OP (NO FACE; the biggest file)
Rebooted

I did not flash any kernel, not thekraven's, not drew's... I did NOT flash ANY kernel.

I also think iScream is the problem with the ROM not booting. Try NOT flashing any kernel..

3G works on BOOT!

Look at my post above yours lol

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I tried disabling sig. verif. for 16E and it doesn't work.. Read the above post to get ICS working again..

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I am still on 15f, since 16, 16b, 16c, 16d or 16e work for me. Guess is there was a slight hardware change and just a few of us are affected. Seems you can flash all 16 iterations, or none. :(

thekraven suggested deleting boot animation zip and flashing with signature off, that still does not work for me.

16 works if you follow the instructions about 2 posts above.

ens04

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

I am in the exact situation as you are.
I have tried all different types of alpha 16 and none will get past the boot animation.
Im currently on alpha15f

Since alpha 15f is the first time I flashed an ICS rom. I'm very pleased (coming from CM7). Im already thinking that this ROM is a keeper.

Thanks thekraven.

xplode196

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

Just a question, are you planning to join forces with TDM? Seems like you guys are on similar paths with your ICS ROM's, and with two developers working on the same ROM might be better than having different iterations...again just a question that's all