10-12-2016 12:45 PM
2,848 ... 7374757677 ...
tools
    I wouldn't consider leaving Tmobile over this just because this is the only negative I have ever had with the company and i can't even completely fault them, but yeah, this has been bad.
    For me this isn't the first time, there's usually some bs and communication isn't tmobiles best feature
    09-20-2016 11:44 AM
    On hold with *844 now. They are saying my original Note 7 was returned and I will need to go into the store and do a normal upgrade back to the Note 7 replacement. I said "what about the S7E loaner device". Rep said, we are not showing that in our system, please give me the IMEI number so that I can do a search. This is SUCH a cluster .....
    09-20-2016 11:44 AM
    I called my closest T-mobile store and they said check back this afternoon. They haven't received any yet but may get them today when UPS shows up.

I'm flying on Thursday so if I can't get one today and have time to set it up, I'll just wait until I get back.
    09-20-2016 11:55 AM
    I called my closest T-mobile store and they said check back this afternoon. They haven't received any yet but may get them today when UPS shows up.

I'm flying on Thursday so if I can't get one today and have time to set it up, I'll just wait until I get back.
    So 2 days ago I went to a local T-Mobile store and supposedly they were going to hold me a coral blue one from what I'm hearing now is everybody has to go through customer service either do an exchange Bring Back Your loaner and your phone would be shipped to the T-Mobile store for pickup and I'm hearing you can only stay with the color you had this is so confusing so much different information that was told a couple days ago
    09-20-2016 11:57 AM
    On hold with *844 now. They are saying my original Note 7 was returned and I will need to go into the store and do a normal upgrade back to the Note 7 replacement. I said "what about the S7E loaner device". Rep said, we are not showing that in our system, please give me the IMEI number so that I can do a search. This is SUCH a cluster .....
    Mine was done as a "permanent replacement" lol. No one at Tmobile knows what the heck is goin on
    09-20-2016 12:04 PM
    I'm telling you guys, call customer care and have them notate the CRAP out of your account, just so you have something to fall back on tomorrow when the store rep acts like they don't have the slightest clue on what the heck to do.
    09-20-2016 12:06 PM
    I'm telling you guys, call customer care and have them notate the CRAP out of your account, just so you have something to fall back on tomorrow when the store rep acts like they don't have the slightest clue on what the heck to do.
    My problem now is they don't want to switch colors, I have onxy black I want coral blue
    09-20-2016 12:09 PM
    I returned my Note 7 on 9/10. The EIP is still open. Waiting on T-mobile to get back to me on how I got my money back / returned to a corporate store but still have an EIP active for it somehow...
    09-20-2016 12:10 PM
    This is why I only talk to T-Force on twitter DM. I have all the messages where I've asked or verified that the S7 Edge is just a loaner and I absolutely want to go back to the N7.
    09-20-2016 12:11 PM
    I returned my Note 7 on 9/10. The EIP is still open. Waiting on T-mobile to get back to me on how I got my money back / returned to a corporate store but still have an EIP active for it somehow...
    That's the day I returned mine, and that's also the day (later in the afternoon) they announced the ability to even get a loaner phone. Idk if my original EIP is open or closed. No idea. All I know is I have a replacement device, S7 Edge that may or may not be a loaner phone...lol. Woooooooooooo!
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-20-2016 12:12 PM
    That's the day I returned mine, and that's also the day (later in the afternoon) they announced the ability to even get a loaner phone. Idk if my original EIP is open or closed. No idea. All I know is I have a replacement device, S7 Edge that may or may not be a loaner phone...lol. Woooooooooooo!
    You can check under your billing area on your account. Login, go to billing, and the EIP at the bottom. It shows active and they billed me the monthly cost this month on my bill. I am waiting for them to remove it before I pay since .. I returned the phone a while ago so I have no idea how it is open still.
    09-20-2016 12:13 PM
    I'm at a T-Mobile store now getting my replacement Note. I'm switching from a silver to the coral. I do have a loaner and they had no idea what to do. They called customer service and got a shipping label and boxed up the loaner but now I have to wait for the phone to be returned before the EIP is removed which doesn't make me happy.
    09-20-2016 12:16 PM
    You can check under your billing area on your account. Login, go to billing, and the EIP at the bottom. It shows active and they billed me the monthly cost this month on my bill. I am waiting for them to remove it before I pay since .. I returned the phone a while ago so I have no idea how it is open still.
    Yeah my bill has a $949 credit (full price of the note 7) on it right now, so my account balance is like a credit of $650 or something like that.......you can't make this kind of stuff up!
    You may have to ask them to remove it. I returned mine on Saturday and my down payment had been refunded to my card as of yesterday but the $33.50 monthly payment had not been credited. I sent T-Force a DM and they said good catch and the refund was on my account within minutes.
    I'm at a T-Mobile store now getting my replacement Note. I'm switching from a silver to the coral. I do have a loaner and they had no idea what to do. They called customer service and got a shipping label and boxed up the loaner but now I have to wait for the phone to be returned before the EIP is removed which doesn't make me happy.
    Where? Every one I call in northern VA says they don't have them yet.
    09-20-2016 12:17 PM
    Reston. I think they have two more.
    hasasimo likes this.
    09-20-2016 12:19 PM
    If there we even a possibility of any sort of fee, just made sure that I got a direct message from a tmobile twitter rep stating that there are no fees and all fees possible are waived ...lol I'm keeping that message and screenshot
    09-20-2016 12:21 PM
    Yeah my bill has a $949 credit (full price of the note 7) on it right now, so my account balance is like a credit of $650 or something like that.......you can't make this kind of stuff up!
    Can we get a screen shot please?
    I'm in Ohio. So far one of three local stores has stock for replacements
    If there we even a possibility of any sort of fee, just made sure that I got a direct message from a tmobile twitter rep stating that there are no fees and all fees possible are waived ...lol I'm keeping that message and screenshot
    Spoke to tmobilehelps on Twitter, now all of a sudden it's called an exchange so people looking to swap colors like me are out of luck
    09-20-2016 12:22 PM
    Can we get a screen shot please?
    Keep an eye on it that'll change once everything updates. I have a $600 credit on the account right now but it's just a matter of eips needing adjusted.
    09-20-2016 12:22 PM
    My problem now is they don't want to switch colors, I have onxy black I want coral blue
    I'll trade you. I have Blue Coral and want Onyx Black.
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-20-2016 12:23 PM
    I'll trade you. I have Blue Coral and want Onyx Black.
    Location?
    09-20-2016 12:23 PM
    Location?
    McAllen Texas
    09-20-2016 12:25 PM
    I have a 780 credit on mine, but that is because they put the 69.99 down payment and tax I paid back on my credit card.
    09-20-2016 12:25 PM
2,848 ... 7374757677 ...