T-Mobile Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Not going to store until I get a message stating my shipment has been delivered since it was shipped out yesterday...at least I'm guaranteed black.......

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
My new note7 has shipped.I ordered it yesterday with customer service.It is shipped directly to the t mobile store I chose.Then I can do my exchange at the store.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
1474464831342.jpgThis the message that they are looking for when you exchange your device. Make sure you update your old note 7 if you still have it. If you have a loaner make sure you have documents on your account that will make it much easier.

Nate512

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Verizon and AT&T have a Jump On Demand type of program?

I'm sorry what I meant is new EIP plan. JOD Is a new EIP. So with Verizon and AT&T they say new EIP no down payment. Tmobile says it offsets the monthly payment but it's the same as ATT and Verizons monthly EIP so I didn't understand why they did 69.99 down for well qualified members.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Just spoke with T-Force on twitter. I was told that since I returned my phone for a full refund when the recall was announced that I would have to wait until the phone goes on sale to the general public.
Call the 1-844 number. They can note the account once you explained what you did. T-force was telling me the same thing last night before I called.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
My store opens in about an hour. I plan to get there about 30 minutes early just in case. Loaner in hand, chats with T-Force saved in twitter DM just in case they give me any issues. Hopefully I can be first in and get this thing done quick.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
My store opens in about an hour. I plan to get there about 30 minutes early just in case. Loaner in hand, chats with T-Force saved in twitter DM just in case they give me any issues. Hopefully I can be first in and get this thing done quick.

I dread going to a retail store to deal with this. Unfortunately it's the only option they gave me. I'm gonna call the store and explain why it may be some time before I can pick it up. Hopefully I'll get a whole 2 days off next week so I don't have to spend my only day off dealing with this. We're also having gas shortages in my area so that drive is not gonna be fun.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Just got my tracking number from the twitter reps......my black note 7 is out for delivery and should be delivered by 3pm to the store according to ups

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Just got my tracking number from the twitter reps......my black note 7 is out for delivery and should be delivered by 3pm to the store according to ups

Just spoke to T-Mobile a few blocks away from my house they have black and blue and they would let me switch out my colors I'm on my way right now I'll let everybody know how it goes

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I dread going to a retail store to deal with this. Unfortunately it's the only option they gave me. I'm gonna call the store and explain why it may be some time before I can pick it up. Hopefully I'll get a whole 2 days off next week so I don't have to spend my only day off dealing with this. We're also having gas shortages in my area so that drive is not gonna be fun.
Yikes. I'm not exactly thrilled about going to the store myself but I tried and they wouldn't give me any other option. Luckily, it's less than 5 minutes away but in a fairly busy shipping area.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Yikes. I'm not exactly thrilled about going to the store myself but I tried and they wouldn't give me any other option. Luckily, it's less than 5 minutes away but in a fairly busy shipping area.

I've gotten the order processing text and email. I'm gonna call when it is delivered to the store.

Good luck my friend. Let me know how it goes.

s0nic_201

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
i just called TMo and they sent me tracking info. My package is still in delievery to ups but since i ordered so early yesterday and its suppose to be next day air the rep said i should recieve it by end of business today.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
I went to the store and they were completely clueless. No surprise. They said their manager wasn't allowing them to sell. So I called the 844 number again as a last ditch effort and low and behold they have my new Note 7 being shipped to the store now. Just got the text and email. So I'll have a to wait a couple more days I suppose but that's okay.

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The new one I got is very snappy....but I can see the battery life won't be the greatest. I'm already at 70% from just a morning meeting n text messages. Normally from 100% I would be barely at 85% with the supposedly bad one. It does take longer to charge even with a fast charger. Also the icon isn't turning green when fully charged, it's still red on mine. N I let it sit there for awhile.

s0nic_201

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I went to the store and they were completely clueless. No surprise. They said their manager wasn't allowing them to sell. So I called the 844 number again as a last ditch effort and low and behold they have my new Note 7 being shipped to the store now. Just got the text and email. So I'll have a to wait a couple more days I suppose but that's okay.
Why do you have to wait to a couple of days? When did you order your replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leopeva64