T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Everyone who ordered on day 1 and hasn't gotten charged yet needs to chill out. This happens every time. I have never seen any benefit from someone ordering on day 1 getting them before everyone else. I've seen it the other way around though.
Us people with JOD can't see anything. So, we're just going to be waiting on that ship notification / text it seems.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
My Chase card was charged this morning too. If my order gets shipped via UPS or FedEx I will know right away even if TMO does not send a tracking number.

Ordered the black Note 7 on August 4th.

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I hear ya! I'm in FL too and no charge and ordered a day after ordering started. I'm going to the mall to do some shopping now. If it doesn't show when I get back home I'll be mad lol.
Ooooooooooh tell em..... Hahaha
Seriously tho... I would bet urs will hit ANY time (sooner than later)

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you should hold off a minute on that until someone actually gets a shipping notice

Every flagship I get charged, and it ships the same day. I buy lots of phones lol.

We will see tracking by end of day. Also, later in the day just go to UPS.com track by reference, put your phone number as reference number and destination zip code. It'll show up tracking. I bet it'll be live later in the day.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you should hold off a minute on that until someone actually gets a shipping notice

No need to hold off. It's happening. This is normal for every other flagship release from Tmo. Shipping notices will go out this afternoon. Peeps will get it Mon or Tues.

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Charged! (pending I think) 97 dollars for "t-mobile upgrade", blue coral, California, ordered the night of release although order didn't go through successfully until past midnight because of incompetent t-mobile reps on the phone! Also says usps

briwil

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Every flagship I get charged, and it ships the same day. I buy lots of phones lol.

We will see tracking by end of day. Also, later in the day just go to UPS.com track by reference, put your phone number as reference number and destination zip code. It'll show up tracking. I bet it'll be live later in the day.

No need to hold off. It's happening. This is normal for every other flagship release from Tmo. Shipping notices will go out this afternoon. Peeps will get it Mon or Tues.

Alright, hope so.
Otherwise, 80% of the people here are gonna be on suicide watch.

BlueGoldAce

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
If I went the JOD route, zero down, will I see a charge? You don't pay taxes on JOD, and they take the credit card number in case you don't trade in your device. Should I see a $1 charge go through?

Posted via the Android Central App

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

Great now the UPS website will crash because everyone is going to troll the site putting in their phone number lol (I already did... Nothing)

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Great now the UPS website will crash because everyone is going to troll the site putting in their phone number lol (I already did... Nothing)

Yep try towards evening or later in the day. T-Mobile will start creating shipping labels soon so should show in UPS later in the day.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
😢😢😢😢T-Mobile doesn't want to take my money lol, I've never seen so many people excited because they're taking their money but I'm just salty cuz T-Mobile hasn't charged me yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress