T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
THIS IS THE ONE PEOPLE, this is what I have been waiting for.. Now, that got the phones in the possesion, and you can redirect and instruct on delivery. I hope to think my balling them out got them to moving. Let me check mine to see if it is in TRANSIT..

Oh happy day...:D

You getting yours TODAY..HOOT, HOOT..:D

Maybe not. The address change that he triggered may have incorrectly updated the shipment progress.

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
THIS IS THE ONE PEOPLE, this is what I have been waiting for.. Now, that got the phones in the possesion, and you can redirect and instruct on delivery. I hope to think my balling them out got them to moving. Let me check mine to see if it is in TRANSIT..

EDIT:

Just checked, my UPS still says PROCESSING.. SHEESH!! :(

In Transit does NOT mean it's going to be delivered today. It means UPS has the package and it's going through the system. If it says it's On the truck to be delivered, then you can assume it'll be there that day.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

EDIT:

Just checked, my UPS still says PROCESSING.. SHEESH!! :(
Mine went from this:

uploadfromtaptalk1471283648153.png

To this:

uploadfromtaptalk1471283659387.png

yomny Martinez

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
I think no one's started to move. They issued tracking numbers late friday and over the weekend. By the end of today we should know. lol this is dumb but its ok. I've been refreshing my tracking app like a troll every 3 hours or so lol. Im hoping by tomorrow i should have it.

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Originally set it for my home, then changed it to local ups store for pickup. After chatting with ups today on a chat window they said they recommend no changes be made until after they have it in their possession. I canceled my change and now here it is showing in transit but saying check back for delivery date info. Mentions the flooding so perhaps that's the main delay

I did the same thing as you.

Mine also shows In Transit but no tracking scans.

I think it is a false positive.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I think no one's started to move. They issued tracking numbers late friday and over the weekend. By the end of today we should know. lol this is dumb but its ok. I've been refreshing my tracking app like a troll every 3 hours or so lol. Im hoping by tomorrow i should have it.
I hope so too. Or at least an "in transit" instead of just ready for pick up.

laestrella

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Originally set it for my home, then changed it to local ups store for pickup. After chatting with ups today on a chat window they said they recommend no changes be made until after they have it in their possession. I canceled my change and now here it is showing in transit but saying check back for delivery date info. Mentions the flooding so perhaps that's the main delay
How did you cancel your change request? From the website. I can't see a way to do it from the mobile app. I did the same thing as you and requested pick up from a ups store.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
How did you cancel your change request? From the website. I can't see a way to do it from the mobile app. I did the same thing as you and requested pick up from a ups store.
I was on my phone logged into ups mychoice. I think I clicked on change request.

WaitingforSGN7

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Guys, i think no one is gonna get the phone in hand until wednesday or thursday. If you read the message from T-Mobile, it says clearly that "We are packing your T-Mobile order #XYZ over the weekend and will start shipping for delivery by 8/19. You'll see a shipping notification but it may take several days for tracking info to be available."

So by considering the above message, i guess the shipping process is going as planned by T-Mobile.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
No, the old VR won't work. USB C is on the new VR being released.

Posted via the Android Central App
You are wrong, the note 7 will work with either the old or new gear vr...its backwards compatible and includes the adapter to convert from usb c to usb 2.0 with the new note 7....this was proven in earlier press releases of the new gear vr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non