AT&T Note 9 Not Updating

CAO

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Mustang,
I did all three updates, and I'm at security patch for November 1, 2018. I still can't update to Pie, but I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to see if that changes. Thanks for your help in this matter. I always refer to Android Central for knowledge and help.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Mustang,
I did all three updates, and I'm at security patch for November 1, 2018. I still can't update to Pie, but I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to see if that changes. Thanks for your help in this matter. I always refer to Android Central for knowledge and help.

3rd one was to pie strange you didn't get it.
Ok see manually tomorrow or maybe go further if u dont
Glad to help

Asong94

Feb 8, 2019
Visit site
I understand the steps necessary to update with the files but I'm stuck on build number m1ajq.n960usQu1arg9. Any help with the intermediate updates I need to get to at least the October version and can then use the files yall have already posted? Thank you!!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I understand the steps necessary to update with the files but I'm stuck on build number m1ajq.n960usQu1arg9. Any help with the intermediate updates I need to get to at least the October version and can then use the files yall have already posted? Thank you!!

What date is ARG9?