I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I called my local ups hub and talked to a lady for 2nd time this morning. She confirmed they had my package. Now I just need to get there by 1pm before they shut down for 2.5 hrs. So odd of a schedule. Must be some processing time thing

bluestl

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Blue,
T-Mo
Mem. Card.

Just got notice that it will be delivered today......YIPPPEEEEE

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I looked into it further and the online orders only allow the Gear Fit 2 as a pre-order bonus. The SD card is only available with pre-orders in the store and I am unable to do that because I'm buying this phone a year before I can upgrade so I can't make an in-store purchase without adding a new line.

Thanks for the info...I already have an Android Wear Watch (yes, I think Android Wear is very underrated) but still may get the Gear Fit 2 for my kid.

marla523

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Ok, some good news for people that pre-ordered from Samsung.com. I was emailing them for status updates and they kept telling me that it was late August/early September. I finally just called them on the phone to ask why the delay and the person I spoke to apologized and said there was confusion about that, and that the phones are shipping out tomorrow, not end of Aug/beginning of September.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
8/18/2016 - Thursday
11:29 am Arrived at FedEx location NEWARK, NJ
8/17/2016 - Wednesday
2:33 am Shipment information sent to FedEx
1:33 am At local FedEx facility LINWOOD, PA

Tristan Dimzon

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
:D

8/18/2016 - Thursday
7:22 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery SUNNYVALE, CA
7:12 am At local FedEx facility SUNNYVALE, CA
8/17/2016 - Wednesday
5:09 pm At destination sort facility SAN JOSE, CA
3:21 pm Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
4:05 am Shipment information sent to FedEx
3:22 am At local FedEx facility

and my I cancelled my Gear VR that I ordered from Verizon, apparently I'll get it by the 24th if I go with Verizon so I just ordered thru BestBuy will get it tomorrow then.

Cboys4eva

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
My honey is in Indianapolis,IN now so that's cool. I hope from there she's boarding a plane and will fly into LAX. I would gladly drive onto the tarmac, pick her up and take her home

Posted via the Android Central App