Samsung.com Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

android44life

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
Aggy - same story here. SteriCycle has had my replacement phone since Nov 17. It's been over a month since I was told they were pick up Note 7 in 48-72 hrs. Samsung gave me SteriCycle's #... they transferred me to 4 different people and then last transfer was back to "Thank you for calling Saumsung".... I say we bombard Stericycle with calls, Twitter, FB, bad reviews until they do their job...
STERICYCLE 877-860-1200 ... 866-664-0028

Ashly825

Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
Aggy - same story here. SteriCycle has had my replacement phone since Nov 17. It's been over a month since I was told they were pick up Note 7 in 48-72 hrs. Samsung gave me SteriCycle's #... they transferred me to 4 different people and then last transfer was back to "Thank you for calling Saumsung".... I say we bombard Stericycle with calls, Twitter, FB, bad reviews until they do their job...
STERICYCLE 877-860-1200 ... 866-664-0028

My ticket was made on the 4th of November and I didn't meet with the guy from Steri-Cycle until the 23rd. When they say 48-72 business hours they don't mean 2-3 business days, they mean actual hours. So like 9 days. Make sure when you meet him that he gives you the tracking number on the boxes. Now that I've exchanged my phones for an s7 edge they are supposed to be starting on my refund, well my phones still haven't been received by Samsung and they said there isn't a thing they can tell me because I didn't get all the info from Steri-Cycle. Really? It's MY duty to get the tracking info from Steri-Cycle when Steri-Cycle doesn't even know what's going on! Um, did Samsung not send the return boxes? Shouldn't THEY have that info? I'm sick of this crap.

melonzzzzz

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
I shipped my Note 7 back... it's been 2 weeks since they accepted it.

Where is my refund????

I called Samsung and they said they're going to mail checks now? Has anyone heard of this?

android44life

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
Melonzzzz, did you get your refund yet ?
SteriCycle finally came out and gave me the S7Edge but didn't know anything about the $250 I was told I would get. ($100 for the downgrade of phone, $100 for my trouble and $50 for my cases). I'm so frustrated and I really don't like the S7Edge so I switch to the dark side.. Iphone 7plus. Gotta say, I'm liking it. Sold the S7 on ebay. If Samsung wants me back, they can send me a free Note 8.
PS kinda ironic that I chose 'android44life' I meant it at the time

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Folks, the Note 7 recall and canning is way behind us now and Samsung is set to announce the official cause this month.

This thread has served its purpose. A new one may be formed once official word on the cause gets out.

Thank you for participating and contributing to this discussion on what's possibly the biggest tech fiasco of 2016. We hoped you got all the info you wanted. ;)

Time to look forward to the Galaxy S8 and what comes next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter