T-Mobile: Galaxy Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
BUT.....that kind of Jump is not on the top of the line phones....u can only jump every month to certain phones. That's why it wouldn't work for me.

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Right, they just told me nothing down and $39.00 a month, if you want to only pay $30.00 a month you have to pay the taxes up front.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Jump On Demand you can Jump to a new phone several times a year, no need for paying current device down by half. My JOD phone is an LG G6. Tmobile said once I get the Note 8, I simply turn in the LG G6 at a local store. Also have an S8+ but I plan to keep that as an extra for awhile.
It's now you can jump 1 time every 30 days. Love JOD

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Explain to me better please because I've been with T-Mobile the last five years and I usually always pay the taxes upfront and I do have jump I pay the additional $10 a month for it
Jump on demand there are no taxes due up front they are spread out over 18 months. Regular jump I believe you pay taxes up front. I believe regular jump is more of an insurance program that allows you to jump when you are halfway paid off on the phone balance

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Jump on demand there are no taxes due up front they are spread out over 18 months. Regular jump I believe you pay taxes up front. I believe regular jump is more of an insurance program that allows you to jump when you are halfway paid off on the phone balance

Exactly I'm on the program that you we have to pay the taxes upfront which truly at the end of the day does it benefit me because I upgrade at least twice a year last year was three times

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I think you are right. I did hear the rep mention this exact thing. I'm going with the $39 a month, 10 bucks more a month is easier than $200 up front.

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Question for anyone that can answer. Can I jump to the blue note 8 if it becomes available later on or does the jump have to be a different phone? I'm thinking of pre-ordering the grey note 8.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Question for anyone that can answer. Can I jump to the blue note 8 if it becomes available later on or does the jump have to be a different phone? I'm thinking of pre-ordering the grey note 8.

Straight from the terms:

Upgrade the device:*You can upgrade to a new device, up to up to once every 30 days. The upgrade must be to a different model or memory size and your current, eligible device must be in good condition.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Pretty sure you have to jump to another model phone

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
Preordering a black Note 8 to complete
the cycle from last year. I planned on keeping the Note 7 long term but of course plans changed. So I went from that to the V20, and then to the S8.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I think I'm going black note 8 too. May even preorder at midnight jist because. Been waiting a long time for a new Note

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Pre ordering mine and my wife black note 8 tonight at midnight. Got to love JOD nothing down

Be careful with those early orders. IIRC, some of the early pre-orders had issues with their "gifts" due to a time zone issue which put them outside of the qualification period.
I am personally going to wait a couple of days at least to make sure they have their systems in place and in working order. Sometimes, the early reps you get don't know everything, either.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I would take everything anyone says with a grain of salt when they have incorrect specs in their articles or videos. I saw this earlier today and noticed the camera specs were wrong. That's a pet peeve of mine. The fact that he has his hands on it is the only reason to watch.
Oops. I figured it was accurate since it's been unboxed

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Be careful with those early orders. IIRC, some of the early pre-orders had issues with their "gifts" due to a time zone issue which put them outside of the qualification period.
I am personally going to wait a couple of days at least to make sure they have their systems in place and in working order. Sometimes, the early reps you get don't know everything, either.

Thank you. Forgot about people having problem with that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta