[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
no offense to those who would want to see flash integrated, but I could see that becoming a developers nightmare.

I can already see the replies "Why is it soo slow? Update flash to xx.xx.xxxx please kthxbye. Etc"

This is speculation, but I can definitely see it and the obligatory

"why doesn't flash work with soandso.com?? Fix it!"

Besides, rumor has it that adobe is killing mobile flash and that it's going to be a slow death.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

foxliek

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 5/6 ZVD basesband Alph

I have a unique issue right now, and the last time this happened my phone had died. It keeps boot cycling, despite having done nothing to cause it to do this. The alarm clock went off this morning, so I shut it off and went to check my messages, and all of the sudden it shut off and started rebooting constantly. It shuts off if I unplug it, despite it being plugged in all night. I can also boot it into recovery, and last time it happened wiping and flashing it several times fixed it.

I'm running Alpha 10F with the test 10 kernal, camtest 5, and newaudiotest1. The last time it happened I was running Alpha 9 with HydroKernel.

foxliek

May 5, 2012
Visit site

Well, turns out somehow it didn't charge all night. Anyway, for some reason if the phone dies completely, it will keep rebooting until I put it in recovery mode to let it charge without rebooting, and then reboot it. I don't know if this is a phone issue or a build issue.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

FYI all, if you're looking for a theme chooser theme, I suggest checking out the Mixer theme on XDA. MrDSL posted an MDPI test and it works really well!

res6jya6

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
WiFi stopped working in the middle of the night. Only had to toggle it off/on to get it to "see" wireless networks and reconnect.

Who will guard the guards?

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey kraven, I flashed the camcorder fix and I now have camcorder preview and can start recording, but when I press the button to stop recording it gives me the "camera has stopped working" message every time, and doesn't save the video. I tried clicking wait but it just pops up again...so I press ok and then I can't even open camera until I reboot. Pressing the camera button does nothing, and if opened from the app drawer it says "Camera error: Cannot connect to the camera"

res6jya6

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Kraven,
Just flashed your camcorderfix2 - still the same as mentioned in my earlier post: shows preview, but pressing the record button does nothing.

Sebasterd

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys my battery lite is horribly messed up I woke up this morning to find that I charged it all night and have 3% which makes no sense I turn it off do the airplane trick and I get 54% but it drains to 30 percent in like 10 minutes turned it back off and now I have 8 percent I'm using a10 with test kernel 6 any ideas? Oh and if the phone reaches 0 it will turn off I'll put it to charge and it will have about 30%.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

FYI all, if you're looking for a theme chooser theme, I suggest checking out the Mixer theme on XDA. MrDSL posted an MDPI test and it works really well!

I like it a lot, but the phone app FC's and wont let me make or receive calls.

Last edited:

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
You will need all the patches also. 10F Latest camera patch, 10F test 2 or 3 boot.img, test 10 kernel, then the camcorder fix. I'll throw it all in one zip later today

res6jya6

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
You will need all the patches also. 10F Latest camera patch, 10F test 2 or 3 boot.img, test 10 kernel, then the camcorder fix. I'll throw it all in one zip later today

Not sure who you were referring to...

I've got 10F/boot.img3/test10/and the camcorderfix2

Edit - camera files hadn't been updated. I'll flash those and let u know what happens

Seditec

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Just posting fcs music player fc every time I play a song and also browser is fc alot I am on alpha 10fwith all fixes applied

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Just posting fcs music player fc every time I play a song and also browser is fc alot I am on alpha 10fwith all fixes applied

Default CM9 music player, or Play Music? Play Music crashed for me every time I tried to stream songs, but it worked fine when I played my music offline.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

Even for the Optimus V? I'm looking forward to it either way, thanks for developing such an awesome rom :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I knew of the original install instructions but didn't know if there is an order to flash the patches, ie cam fix, camera fix, bluetooth test ect

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaacmause