It's Here! It's Here! EVO ROM Myn Warm 2.2 RLS 5

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
i'm going to flash it again, but how are the other kernels? I've tried the SBC Netarchy 4.1.9.1 but am weary about using it since the PSA. Has anyone used the KiNgxKernels #9 or #11?

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
You can check your radio versions under settings, about phone and software information. If you already already have Release 4 installed then you have the older radios because the new ones won't work for 4. It's a little tricky, because if you upgrade the radios while still on 4 you can't boot back up. The best way is to save Release 5 to your SD along with the radio zips and do them all within recovery. Whatever you do don't pull the battery on the radio upgrades..it can stay on an Android screen for quite awhile while installing.

I can confirm that doing this is catastrophic. This is what happened to my roomie's Evo referenced in post #51. It's a paperweight now.

In the software information screen, which one is the radio...Baseband version? Also, what exactly is the PRI and PRL?

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
So I just found out that i have the Radio that its asking me to download from the RLS 5, I went into settings>about phone> and saw that exact same baseband version ( radio) does this mean that in Rom Manager, I shouldnt downlaod the radio?

evoKY

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I can confirm that doing this is catastrophic. This is what happened to my roomie's Evo referenced in post #51. It's a paperweight now.

In the software information screen, which one is the radio...Baseband version? Also, what exactly is the PRI and PRL?

Yes the baseband version is the radio. PRL is the preferred roaming list and PRI (I believe) is the Primary Rate Interface. Some people have reported performance issues using PRI 1.90_003 and if you do you can downgrade back to 1.77. Your PRL can be easily updated through System Updates/ Update PRL. The full list of radios can be found here [ Radios ][ 12-17 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions - xda-developers

mhuggins

May 10, 2010
Visit site
ok i flashed to this rom this morning and i dont know if its just a bad area or what but my phone is not ringing. im in my office where my phone has worked before but now i get nothing i am up to date on all radios PLEASE HELP

Runnin_it

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok, here is an easy way to get the newest radios installed in a almost foolproof manner. First, flash Sprintlovers Rom. This ROM also includes the newest radios. After that, clear your caches and flash Myns RL5 if you want to.

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Runnin_it have you done this? and should this be done through a PC? I am just curious because I have 2 Evos that i am WANTING to get this Rom on!! If not i will go back to Rls 4

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I keep trying to add the launcher pro theme but it wont work. I downloaded the zip went into recovery flashed and rebooted. Am i missing something here

shedward

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just recently got an EVO 4g, and I'm trying to install the Warm 2.2, but I must be doing something wrong...
once I'm in the recovery mode on my Evo, and after I've cleared cache, I select the zip from sd option, but it cannot find the warm 2.2 zip..
Can someone direct me as to how it is done.

I am a TOTALLY new evo user, so I place the blame on myself

Runnin_it

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Runnin_it have you done this? and should this be done through a PC? I am just curious because I have 2 Evos that i am WANTING to get this Rom on!! If not i will go back to Rls 4

Yes. I was running Myn 4, and wanted to go to 5, but saw the warning about the radios. Since I knew sprintlovers had the updated radios, it just made sense to me that that would be the easiest way to get the updated radios; as an aside, I also got the 1.90_003 PRI, which Myn 4 hated, and would not allow.

This can be done from your SD card. You're basically just flashing a couple of ROMS.

Runnin_it

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I just recently got an EVO 4g, and I'm trying to install the Warm 2.2, but I must be doing something wrong...
once I'm in the recovery mode on my Evo, and after I've cleared cache, I select the zip from sd option, but it cannot find the warm 2.2 zip..
Can someone direct me as to how it is done.

I am a TOTALLY new evo user, so I place the blame on myself

Make sure the zip file is on the root of the sdcard.

evoKY

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
So I see there is a Flash update in the market (Version 10.1.106.15)... does anyone know if this breaks the Hulu hack?

blupit30

May 21, 2010
Visit site
cant get the warmblood to work it freezes on the htc screen and wont budge... any ideas why this is happening.. i have flashed the new radio. says1.39.00.04.26. not sure if thats the new one. but im on rls5. please help.. thanx

krispy521

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to read about each kernel that can be used with this mod? I'm looking for something to reduce the lag and increase battery life.

mhuggins

May 10, 2010
Visit site
I installed this ROM but for some reason it keeps syncing something and its draining my battery any suggestions?

check to make sure maps isnt running thats what was draining my battery i had to FC and then reboot and know i have been unplugged since 7 this morning and im @75% with some calls and emails