It's Here! It's Here! EVO ROM Myn Warm 2.2 RLS 5

OLD_HATCH

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Need a little help with the market.

When I first flashed this rom the market app was nicely themed. Second time the market app was run it was back to the original green color.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

joey132

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
that theme is gorgeous. im new to rooting and don't really understand the instructions lol is there a video or a easier walk through to look at then the one in the thread?

ericande

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I know this has been answered a million times but I can't find the specific answer for my questions and don't want to F it up.

I'm currently rooted and have the AC rom which was easy and nice but switching to this since that rom doesn't seem to be in development anymore. I've downloaded 'Caulkulin's combo radio update' and the warm 2.2 zip. As I understand it, I flash the rom first, then the radios before I restart.

My questions are:
1) To flash the radios do I just place that one zip I downloaded and flash that or unzip it first and place a different zip in my root folder?
2) Kernels confuse the hell out of me, does this rom include the needed kernel and I don't even need to worry about it? Or do I already have the correct kernel since I have the AC rom? do I need to find another kernel to flash?

edit: nevermind, I tried it and it worked perfectly :)

Last edited:

KMachine

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Need a little help with the market.

When I first flashed this rom the market app was nicely themed. Second time the market app was run it was back to the original green color.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

There was a Market update after the ROM came out and broke the Warm black-themed Market ... it has not been updated to my knowledge.

cardude10

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I am noticing that internet is little bit slow after the flash and keyboard is slow Swype doesn't work.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards