It's Here! It's Here! EVO ROM Myn Warm 2.2 RLS 5

hawaiijedi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I tried your suggestions I guess the hulu player will come up after a couple of minutes of hanging on that white screen. Is it due to the newest flash update? Or is it just the way it works on RLS 5?

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Hawaiijedi sorry for the late late response the reason I had problems was because of the flash player before it used to mess with the hack they said they fixed it but it was wakey on mine do once I took flash off and went into my settings and applications then look for hulu and you see clear cache once you click on hulu you'll see cache don't do it from the recovery and then you should have no problems again

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

syphex

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Myn's rom is lovely but sadly my 4G doesn't work on it. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my Supersonic MikFroyo using Tapatalk

I'm currently using RLS5 and have no issues with 4g. Actually now that it includes the newest ota update my 4g doesn't drain my battery like crazy anymore which is nice. Are you using a custom kernel? I've seen some of netarchy's kernels that mess with 4g.

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm on it now. I love it. I can't find anything broken. To fix the lag, I got the new radio through RM. Got ad free though the market. I'm loving every minute of it.

calvane

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey I'm sorry if this was answered already but:

How do you uninstall optional downloads? I installed a bunch to try them out, just because, but I'm still new. So if someone can direct me to the thread that tells me how, or can just chime in, that'd be great.

KommyDroid

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey I'm sorry if this was answered already but:

How do you uninstall optional downloads? I installed a bunch to try them out, just because, but I'm still new. So if someone can direct me to the thread that tells me how, or can just chime in, that'd be great.

Just re-flash the rom without a wipe

Reactions: calvane

Ecologic

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I've been running this for 3 days now and am very impressed.

The only thing that is odd is it seems my 3g service is a little off. For example, Drudgereport.com won't load, yet yahoo, cnn, msn etc load.

The 3G doesn't seem as fast as normal either.

I updated the 3g radio per the OP.

Thoughts?

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I've been running this for 3 days now and am very impressed.

The only thing that is odd is it seems my 3g service is a little off. For example, Drudgereport.com won't load, yet yahoo, cnn, msn etc load.

The 3G doesn't seem as fast as normal either.

I updated the 3g radio per the OP.

Thoughts?

download " ad free " in the market and install.

Reactions: Misayeh

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Actually I found it, it's "adfree"

So this should speed everything up?

I don't know. Even after I installed adfree, the stock browser is still slow as Christmas in January. However, before installing adfree, I was also seeing very slow performance with Dolphin; after installing adfree, it's working nice and fast again. So if you're using the stock browser, maybe try Dolphin?

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Found an interesting feature with this rom: when I connect an external battery pack, it puts my Evo in car mode and the battery fails to charge.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred