It's Here! It's Here! EVO ROM Myn Warm 2.2 RLS 5

mrkane420

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I put myn 2.2 rls 5 on my phone everything works fine except when i use the hotspot it kicks me off 4g and only works on 3g and i get perfect 4g where im at is anyone else having this issue ?

vzwty

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Hawaiijedi sorry for the late late response the reason I had problems was because of the flash player before it used to mess with the hack they said they fixed it but it was wakey on mine do once I took flash off and went into my settings and applications then look for hulu and you see clear cache once you click on hulu you'll see cache don't do it from the recovery and then you should have no problems again

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

having the same issues. Are you saying to uninstall flash? Doesn't HULU need flash to work?

Great ROM. First one I've ever flashed was RLS4 this has alot of improvements.

TxGoatHead

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
No problem ActiveMatrix...I have been running RLS5 since day one...I only regret that I have to wait until the weekend to flash this one.

cporta

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Question, I just restored this rom after trying cm 7 and now my gmail no longer has the black theme. Is there anyway to get it back? I restored the rom with rom manager. Should I have cleared the dakvik and cache manually first?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vergoña69