[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 5/6 ZVD basesband Alph

Dang it, I tried it too before you responded and ended up going into a bootloop. It's fixed now but too bad there isn't a way to do it. :(

You do know that I originally released a modified Mounts2SD package on this forum specifically for Kraven's CM9 right? :) Feel free to grab it and try, just backup your SD-EXT first.

Unfortunately, just picking and installing any SDEXT Mod won't work since some of the ones on XDA contain ARM7 specific binaries which overwrite the ARM6 specific ones on our ROMs. I had to update my modified Mounts2SD package because it was replacing files in /system/lib that caused Android to bootloop.

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

Am I missing something in terms volume button cursor scrolling.

Edit: Got it: Settings-Language/Input-Settings button next to android keyboard-volume keys

Last edited:

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

The only problem with a10 is that it appears all of my contacts in Gmail dissapeared and the Facebook app sometimes just shows a blank screen

Not seeing text in GMail and FB is known issue, got me big time this morning on an important email I needed to read and respond. Go to settings, accounts and sync to make sure contacts sync is checked.

Sebasterd

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I did but they all somehow got erased and so did a few of my bookmarks that or they never saved when I added them to my Gmail acc in a9 I even checked my online contact book and Gmail and they're not there

cpresley1993

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

I really love this rom. Works great on my optimus v. Just one question...is there a way for me to switch to the stock ics recent apps menu. I prefer that. I'm not a fan of HTC sense. :)

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

So you had a backup with data2ext before and just used TB to make your apps in the old partition available again? Not exactly following what you did, sorry.

I had a backup of the S2E app from CM7. I used TB to restore the app and data. then went in to the settings and set it up. I tried to restore the app only but it wouldnt let me move anything untill I restored data with it.

hman333

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Looks like they made some progress in building a custom openmax driver over at XDA. Improves hq videos and stick camcorder.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

The Omx and video cam files are in camera fix 7 patch. Youtube is still laggy.

Here's some progress on the Recent apps. Semi transparent and reflections. Thanks to Evilisto

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:

notebooko

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

You do know that I originally released a modified Mounts2SD package on this forum specifically for Kraven's CM9 right? :) Feel free to grab it and try, just backup your SD-EXT first.

Unfortunately, just picking and installing any SDEXT Mod won't work since some of the ones on XDA contain ARM7 specific binaries which overwrite the ARM6 specific ones on our ROMs. I had to update my modified Mounts2SD package because it was replacing files in /system/lib that caused Android to bootloop.

I tried with your modified package and it caused me to go into bootloop. :( I followed the directions exactly on your OP.. weird. I got it working the regular way after but of course not with my previous ext partition.

Reactions: ShadowEO

notebooko

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Is anybody having problems with the phone not going into deep sleep? I think that's what's killing my battery life so fast. I tried smartassv2, interactivex, and ondemand governors and deep sleep is still not being listed as being in use.

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Is anybody having problems with the phone not going into deep sleep? I think that's what's killing my battery life so fast. I tried smartassv2, interactivex, and ondemand governors and deep sleep is still not being listed as being in use.

I've noticed this too.

I actually kind of experimented last night and turned off anything that would sync (fancy widgets, clocksync, gmail) right before I went to sleep, then checked better battery stats when I got up. It said the phone was only in deep sleep for about 5%.

Last edited:

notebooko

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

I've noticed this too.

I actually kind of experimented last night and turned off anything that would sync (fancy widgets, clocksync, gmail) right before I went to sleep, then checked better battery stats when I got up. It said the phone was only in deep sleep for about 5%.

Yea, I've been trying different combinations of stuff like turning off GPS, WiFi, 3G altogether but nothing seems to be working. I think it could possibly be a kernel problem.

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Yea, I've been trying different combinations of stuff like turning off GPS, WiFi, 3G altogether but nothing seems to be working. I think it could possibly be a kernel problem.

Just checked it again after having everything back on today and it actually went up to 6.9% lol

No idea what's going on with that...

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site

MDPI CM7 themes work...

edit: Battery doesn't change.

Last edited:

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

Just to put in a pull for another member here, JasonEvil has some ridiculously awesome themes found here, here, and my personal favorite, here