[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 5/6 ZVD basesband Alph

Ok, I went back to a nand of just the a10 test 3 and gapps with no other fixes applied. Flashed the cam fix 7 and all is fine. Here is the screen with the kernel. I know you did not update, so I think that is test 6 cam 3 before any other fixes?

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

In other news, I seem to run into a weird issue of losing 3G after using airplane mode. What i mean is that after I turn airplane mode back on, 3g icon shows, but never turns blue. A ping test fails, even after radio toggle. I have to reboot to get it back.

Same here, but toggling data gets it back for me - no need for a complete reboot ;)

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

More testing. Used my clean a10.3 nand.

Flashed Drew's HydroKernel-ICS-Edition-v01pre4-unsigned.zip, then cm9.a10.camerafix7.zip and wifi is gone. Attached a screenshot with the greyed out button in the settings.

Clean nand again, flashed your hk-ICS-test6-kernel-cam3-signed.zip, then cm9.a10.camerafix7.zip and wifi is fine.

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site

More testing. Used my clean a10.3 nand.

Flashed Drew's HydroKernel-ICS-Edition-v01pre4-unsigned.zip, then cm9.a10.camerafix7.zip and wifi is gone. Attached a screenshot with the greyed out button in the settings.

Clean nand again, flashed your hk-ICS-test6-kernel-cam3-signed.zip, then cm9.a10.camerafix7.zip and wifi is fine.

yeah test kernel 6 is the best so far, IMO....thanks for the updates I'm about to try this new camera.fix7 now

Xmb941

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Loving This ROM To Death. I Switch Between Your CM7 & CM9 Daily.. I Just Love Both Of Them So I Choose Both... I Havent Found Any Bugs (Havent Checked) But Ill Start Looking.

res6jya6

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Having problems staying connected to an open wifi network... WEP and WPA work fine, but the open network connects, let's me browse for a minute, and then no longer works. Says it is connected, but can't use data

ShadowEO

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed it and everything's good in my end. I'm not getting any problems with wifi :) Swype also seems smoother, have yet to test the camera as I'm heading to bed though.

mkfryan

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site

no new issues. forgot to wipe cache after applying had 3g and wifi issues rebooted to recovery cleared cache zero issues. thanks for the great work kraven.

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

Super sick! Awesome.

Rendering in dolphin is slow keyboard seems to crawl as I type,extracted a zip file error on directory creation(couldn't reproduce) wifi spotty on me too
Touch click sounds come and go
FC's On a little bit of everything

Idk it kinda reminds me of on a old dos PC when you edit your config.sys file and your stack value is to low and you get a blue screen of death pounding a buffer overflow error into you eyeballs......just androids ALOT nicer about it:p

notebooko

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Coming from CM7 with data2ext mod is there any way I can use the same partition to get my apps straight to CM9?

acromack

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

Coming from CM7 with data2ext mod is there any way I can use the same partition to get my apps straight to CM9?

I tried that and it wasn't pretty. Best off just starting from scratch for a new version of android. Data2ext scripts do, however, work. I'm using one now.

notebooko

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

I tried that and it wasn't pretty. Best off just starting from scratch for a new version of android. Data2ext scripts do, however, work. I'm using one now.

Dang it, I tried it too before you responded and ended up going into a bootloop. It's fixed now but too bad there isn't a way to do it. :(

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I restored a backup of S2E with data using TB and then went thru the normal steps to set it up and haven't had any I'll effects as of yet on a clean install

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

notebooko

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

I restored a backup of S2E with data using TB and then went thru the normal steps to set it up and haven't had any I'll effects as of yet on a clean install

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

So you had a backup with data2ext before and just used TB to make your apps in the old partition available again? Not exactly following what you did, sorry.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz