[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I flashed the boot img with test 13 included to 10g and its good. I noticed I had no volume control with the 13 kernel alone, now it works with this flash. I'm gonna wait on 11d until VM fix is ready.

sent from my device using XPB ICS Tapatalk 2

bennettg

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 6/3 ZVD basesband Alph

are we able to use this rom to use the portable wifi hotspot in wpa-psk mode? i know we are supposed to use a app (barnacle or wifi tether) as a work around. i have a kindle fire that can connect the the optimus hotspot when using a gb based rom and wpa-psk. no app, just the stock wifi hotspot from the rom.

however, when i run this rom and the wifi tether or barnacle app, they seem to only use wep, so it doesn't work the same. my kindle fire (hashcode's 3.0 kernel) sees the ad-hoc hotspot, it will connect and state "optaining ip address" for a while, never connecting, and then disconnect and the process starts over.

i'm a noob, so i would appreciate any insight that you might have. is the first scenario (wpa-psk) not ad-hoc? any other workarounds for this wonderful rom?

thanks in advance

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Running good,
4257043a-90aa-6b1a.jpg
4257043a-90b9-c72b.jpg

sent from my device using XPB ICS Tapatalk 2

Thraeryn

DEVASTATOR
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

11d, data2sd mod. Things are still a little slow for me based on sd card class, but I think I'm seeing improvement on app load times. I should clean install sometime soon for kicks, see how my load times fare.

Camera and camcorder work, but don't show the little gallery preview for recent items in the lower-right corner. Camcorder took a few seconds to save after I stopped recording, but the elapsed time display was halted at 15 seconds, so I at least knew it wasn't just recording more and more and more.

Still no weather on lockscreen even though I have it enabled. Is it just not possible with the pattern lock?

Going to disable ClockSync automagic updating and see how things go as the day progresses.

can't remember any of the recent commits even though I looked at them ten minutes ago, so testing suggestions are welcome.

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Had the weirdest thing yesterday my camera locked up and I did a battery pull then all my apps were gone. I could see the apps with the little sd icon but nothing would get them to load and I had to start over.

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

Just installed the latest 11...working great, camera/camcorder working, weather on the lock screen, apps are snappy, no complaints here!!

pluesama

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

I've been running 11D since about 8 AM and have experienced no clock lag at all.

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site

Flashed a11, gapps, and the VMfix. Booting up now, about to go to work. Will let you know how it performs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord