325034f2-3b28-54fa.jpg

325034f2-3b37-0744.jpg

If anyone is wondering this is ics mixer or mixer ics or something like that

Sent from futuristic optimus s

UnicornBacon

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 6/3 ZVD basesband Alph

Flashed 11D today, not sure if this has been reported yet but I get a "package parsing error" when trying to install Swype Beta.

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Kraven, is there any way to have stock recent apps? It sucks being forced to use Sense.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

conceptxo

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

Just flashed 11d, thanks as always, but I thought I would chime in and mention that built in wifi tether is still broken and Android-wifi-tether app still makes an ad-hoc network incompatible with my kindle fire.

Thanks again!

bennettg

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site

Just flashed 11d, thanks as always, but I thought I would chime in and mention that built in wifi tether is still broken and Android-wifi-tether app still makes an ad-hoc network incompatible with my kindle fire.

Thanks again!

I was just about to report the same. Thanks.

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Kraven, is there any way to have stock recent apps? It sucks being forced to use Sense.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
nope, you probably could grab the systemUI.apk from the p500 latest roms.

Thraeryn

DEVASTATOR
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

Good: Battery life is nice with 11D. Haven't streamed much music, but I was away from wi-fi for HOURS earlier today and I'm still running 61% off this morning's charge. It's a nice change.

Bad: While on a call, moving phone/proximity sensor away from my head doesn't turn the screen back on. Have to press home key or whatnot to get keypad, end call buttons, etc.

bennettg

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site

Thanks again!

Can anyone explain the gap with getting infrastructure mode to work? If I better understand the problem maybe I can help find a solution. I want to contribute.

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
11d, vm fix, s2e= smooooth.
Thank you kraven and also thank you for implementing the explorer it saved me a head ache of downloading one online.

acromack

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

Anyone else still have clock lag with 11d? I do.. Didn't do a full fresh flash, though, just wiped boot/system/cache then flashed 11d, gapps, and an apps2sd script.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Can anyone explain the gap with getting infrastructure mode to work? If I better understand the problem maybe I can help find a solution. I want to contribute.

If I understand the process (and I may not), it starts with the CyanogenMod team, porting AOSP ICS to a base CM9 ROM, and then making it work on supported phone hardware. CM9 Progress Update | CyanogenMod

This is where the main OS interface elements, like your wifi tethering start, CyanogenMod | Android Community Rom based on Ice Cream Sandwich If you look here, Officially Supported Devices | CyanogenMod, our LG Opti is not directly supported, so someone has to do more.

Then a team of developers will take that ICS/CM9 ROM framework and port it to work correctly with a specific phone,so the OS will work with the phone hardware. In this case, it is the P500 that thekraven is following as they get the ROM to work on the phone hardware since it is close to the Optimus. The GitHub link that thekraven posted with the release of alpha 11d shows what changes have been done (commits). https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_frameworks_base/commits/ics

thekraven then takes that port for the P500 and ports it to work on the Optimus, making the changes based on hardware differences between the P500 and Optimus, and we get the benefit here (send him a donation, buy him a beer or espresso).

I run the Hashcode 3.0 kernel and ROM on my KF too. My understanding, following the kernel dev thread, is the tether issue is still in the CM team side, so go to that link and offer your expertise, or at least make a donation to keep the build servers humming. CyanogenMod | Android Community Rom based on Ice Cream Sandwich

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Anyone else still have clock lag with 11d? I do.. Didn't do a full fresh flash, though, just wiped boot/system/cache then flashed 11d, gapps, and an apps2sd script.

Yes, running 11d and gapps, no other apps to test for last couple hours.

prowlingfox

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Well guys, I think i'm going to pass on this alpha. I've been testing since alpha 0...and a ton of amazing progress has been made thanks to thekraven....but i have a really busy few weeks coming up, and after restoring my 7.2 nand, i realized how much I missed being able to use bluetooth and speakerphone. other than that, I love CAI...butI'm going to be driving a lot over the next few weeks, and because I live in California, it's illegal for me to talk on the phone while driving unless it's handsfree. so i'll be staying on 7.2 for a while.

but i will probably resume testing in a couple weeks once things settle down a bit.

thanks again thekraven for all of your hard work!