[ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9+Paranoid Android LS670 11/20 ZVD basesband Alpha19

RED MAN

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WIP][ROM]COLD AS ICE-CM9 Sprint LS670 3/25 ZVD basesband Alp

I have tried ten times and can not download A7 from the Goo inside me link. thekraven is there possibly a mirror link? I keep getting download unsuccessful.

Last edited:

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have tried ten times and can not download A7 from the Goo inside me link. thekraven is there possibly a mirror link? I keep getting download unsuccessful.

Try the goo im app from the PlayPen?

sent from LS670 w thekraven CM9/ICS using Tapatalk

theewolf

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Been messing with this rom quite awhile and been using this site for quite awhile so heres my question is mms still not working or is their a work around or something i love this rom and my only problem is mms cant receive i hit the download it says fail keep trying trying and trying and just consistently fails. So has mms been fixed or is it still being worked on

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Been messing with this rom quite awhile and been using this site for quite awhile so heres my question is mms still not working or is their a work around or something i love this rom and my only problem is mms cant receive i hit the download it says fail keep trying trying and trying and just consistently fails. So has mms been fixed or is it still being worked on

It is still not working for me in ALPHA 7.

sent from LS670 w thekraven CM9/ICS using Tapatalk

RED MAN

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

The app gave me a 7.13 KB download. I know this Rom is bigger than that. I tried it twice with the same results. I can't get this ROM to save my life. The app wont give me the ful download but it says the download is complete and I have tried three different browsers to download it from the link with no success. It keeps stopping at around seventy percent and saying download failed.

Last edited:

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well try as I might, I cannot get data to connect on A7. It shows 3G in status, but Play and browser will not work. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

sent from LS670 w thekraven CM7 using Tapatalk

RED MAN

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

Someone please help me get the A7 download. I even tried downloading it to my tablet and it still failed.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Goo IM seems to have troubles. I deleted the one that I DLed directly from the app on my phone yesterday.

Just tried the web link in the OP, and it got to 20.3 mb of 70.4 mb and is frozen. Tried to pause the DL in Firefox and it failed because "file could not be read". Tried a second time and it froze again at about 22 mb.

I think you just have to wait. Get ahead on that school work. ;)

droidmike_k

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

Thanks kraven!

I tried a7 last night, but my deal-breaker issue is still present: I cannot put the phone on mute. I also noticed that the power button still hangs up an active call, even though the setting is off. I didn't try bluetooth, but I imagine that it still won't work for calls.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

time to be like normal people and use a computer

Read my post above and you will see that computer is failing too. Need to go to the Goo IM host and fix it. Hopefully they do not have the moat and security features that Visa new data center does. :)

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

Read my post above and you will see that computer is failing too. Need to go to the Goo IM host and fix it. Hopefully they do not have the moat and security features that Visa new data center does. :)

My internet back home was so slow, and my download wouldn't work off that website...I used my phone 3G and it downloaded slowly, then I grabbed my brothers NS4G and used 4G and downloaded pretty quick, sent it to me through bluetooth haha!

RED MAN

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

Good luck downloading it. thekraven, I know you don't like mirrors of your stuff floating around but if there ever was a need for one it is now. I am not the only one who is having download troulbes out of your link. I have been trying for almost 24 hours to get this to download with zero luck. a dropbox link or a mediafire link would be great.

Last edited:

noonebutkev

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site

How do i switch from this rom and xionia to stock zvd with lg recovery?
theres probably a thread but i cant find it
im going to take the my phone got smoked by wp7 challenge tommorow and i need to be on stock to qualify
:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86