Verizon Fascinate: Froyo EB01 FAQ Plus Stock Unrooted and Rooted Downloads

aerichards1977

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Froyo EB01 FAQ Plus Stock Unrooted and Rooted Downloads

Has anyone Mod'ed 2.2 since the actual release?

This is an old thread. The most current 2.2 mod'ed is the ComRom v2.1, which can be found in the stickies and on the main page. This was a test build as ED01 was the first actual release of 2.2, not the leaked EB01

aramis7012

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site

hi i try to fix mi samsung galaxy continuum with odin, try to flash ,but i mess i put wrong files now when i use odin and , hit star,i only see this in the message box:<ID:0/004>added
:<ID:0/004>Odin v.3 engine(ide:4
:<ID:0/004>file analysis
:<ID:0/004>setupconnection...
and take for along time doin that every time i use odin try to fixup can you help me please.:':)'(

Jmac9

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site

can you point to right pat to fix my phone step by step thanks:)

try here first.....http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...irst-time-rooting-walk-through-4-28-11-a.html You're going to want to install something more current I'm sure.....what is it that you are trying to accomplish?

Basic ODIN steps are first and that should get your phone back. Make sure you are following the steps exactly. If you could give a little more detail, I may be able to help more. Why were you having to "fix" it in the first place.....what files were you downloading? were you stock/unrooted?

jgmedina

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

i have a fascinate
firmware 2.3.5
Kernel 2.6.35.7
build SCH I500.EH03
I want to keep this phone don't like the big new ones that are out. Is there a rom i can try and install or kernel update?