Sprint Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Well still no tracking number from advanced exchange team. Not that i want it fast cause i do not need it this moment but kinda stupid they're selling them on sprint.com but not replaced our recalled ones and have not sent a tracking number yet. I would think that would be 1st order before selling them on sprint.com

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I got my confirmation. Waiting for shipping notice now.
Well still no tracking number from advanced exchange team. Not that i want it fast cause i do not need it this moment but kinda stupid they're selling them on sprint.com but not replaced our recalled ones and have not sent a tracking number yet. I would think that would be 1st order before selling them on sprint.com

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Corp in Lubbock, Tx pretty much dismissed me. Asked if they had N7 nope not until the 21st. People were busy buying iphones. I didnt believe him some how. I dont deal with store anymore I order online and thats why.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Corp in Lubbock, Tx pretty much dismissed me. Asked if they had N7 nope not until the 21st. People were busy buying iphones. I didnt believe him some how. I dont deal with store anymore I order online and thats why.
I like sprint and my AAA discount 10% and used to get more thur my last bussiness, I also order online and try to avoid the stores! The ones by my house always have a wait and there just not that friendly.
There accessories are always overpriced.

purock

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

Stores are great to have around for the people who can't figure out how to setup their own phones.......and iPhone users.

I can't stand going into Sprint stores, but had to be done today.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
getting mine ready for the replacement. thankfully i have the sd card from the promo. Using smart switch to back everything up onto the sd card. says it might take up 2 hours to do

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I still want to know why sprint.com is selling them when recall people have not even got tracking numbers. Yes i got confirmation that my order is in the system but you would think the order department would get all the recall orders 1st and then these new online orders. But sprint is Sprint and if someone wants 1 on the website they will sell it and ship it Monday. If mine is not shipped by Monday or a tracking number i am going to call them up and let them know what i think about this.

I called just to check on it and i should know better. The guy in advanced support said his manager told him that they would not be selling any note 7's for a long time and it would take weeks for them to get the recall people there phones. He was totally clueless which happens on the weekend.

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Stores are great to have around for the people who can't figure out how to setup their own phones.......and iPhone users.

I can't stand going into Sprint stores, but had to be done today.

The corp store here is so small and busy all the time unless you there when the door opens. The guy just said nope and walked away.... everything is so overpriced in there. I only go to preview new phones get a feel...

cinnamin

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I totally understand,when I called my corporate store it seemed like the guy was brushing me off. He put me on hold for a few minutes just to tell me they have stock but not in coral blue.i went to ask him something else he hung up.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Why do you torture yourself. You have your replacement order. It will all be fine or it won't. No matter what.
I still want to know why sprint.com is selling them when recall people have not even got tracking numbers. Yes i got confirmation that my order is in the system but you would think the order department would get all the recall orders 1st and then these new online orders. But sprint is Sprint and if someone wants 1 on the website they will sell it and ship it Monday. If mine is not shipped by Monday or a tracking number i am going to call them up and let them know what i think about this.

I called just to check on it and i should know better. The guy in advanced support said his manager told him that they would not be selling any note 7's for a long time and it would take weeks for them to get the recall people there phones. He was totally clueless which happens on the weekend.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
The guy I talked to was clueless but he did everything he could. Took my name and saved me a phone and told me he would call Monday when they figured out how to exchange the phones. Wasn't short with me at all. It's not even the closest store to me, but after him being so cool I'll drive the extra miles to deal with him.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Im in SanAnto called 3 different stores still nothing. grrr. lol. i want to put my memory card back in my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.