great 2.1 rom

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
If you have astro file manager go into it hit tools backup it will load all the apps in your phone check the ones you want and hit the backup botton

geeanywhere

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
If you have astro file manager go into it hit tools backup it will load all the apps in your phone check the ones you want and hit the backup botton

WOW.. this is gonna save me so much time since every time I root to new ROM I have to manually download again. and did I mention again... lol

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
First I heard of that but every app on my phone is in my downloads let me add in another backed up app and see what it does doesn't recognize them right away true it could cause problems

Last edited:

geeanywhere

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I have heard that doing this will cause marketplace to not realize the apps are installed and not notify of updates to them. just as an fyi

Oh.. Interesting.. So I do I keep it on download on my market everytime I root?? When I did it this one, I had none except SetCPU and couple others.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Just updated to v3 added auto brightness and the best multitouch browser I've used on this phone. its so natural its not choppy. when you zoom in it zooms as you pinch and stops when you stop not that weird. continuation once you finish pinching

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Version 3.5 has been pushed out not a huge difference its slightly quicker. But I started to have this weired issue with v3 the browser would close out on me, I think it was due to compcash being active will look to see if the same happens to this version

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I don't blame you I'm going to something else my third reboot in two hours. Ill try the previous I'm just waiting for the desire rom to come out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali